Online Training From the Comfort of Home
- Average 45 Days to Complete
- Focus on Routine Over "Perfect Form"
- All Ages Can Participate
- Learn 18 Movements, and 2 Beginner Routines
- All Training Done Online
- Go at Your Own Pace*
Where This Program is Offered
- Green States/Counties Live by Spring 2020*
- Red States/Counties Go-Live Starting July 2020
*Go-Live rollout goes in phases by county. Some counties in green states are already live.
Who Should Become a TaijiFit Instructor?
What You Get With a TaijiFit Certification?
- Complete Online Training Course
- Monthly Live Hangouts With David-Dorian Ross
- The License to Use Material to Build Your Own Buisness
- Marketing Materials To Help You Succeed (Coming Soon)
What Others Say About TaijiFit
Please read before signing up!
What is the Community Care Network?
What is TaijiFit?
What is the VA's Involvement?
Am I Employed by the VA and Taijifit?
I'm new to Tai Chi. Can I participate?
I'm already credentialed, do I still need a Certification?
Can I offer classes to Non-Veterans?
How much does the VA reimburse for these classes?
I don't have a venue, will you provide me with one?
What documents do I need to provide before teaching?
How do I get reimbursed?
Is there a required amount of classes I have to teach?
Can a Veteran request a referral to my class?
Are there any hidden fees?
What about Continued Education Credits? (CEC's)
Does the Certification really only take 45 days?
What qualifies a Veteran to be referred out to the CCN?
What else should I know before signing up?
How does the annual $99 renewal rate work?
What's My Investment?
The price of certification could be made back by teaching ONE CLASS! Don't pass up on the introductory, early-bird offer of $315. This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this new program and be the go to teacher in your county!
*There's a 7 day Free Trial Period. After that there are no refunds.
TaijiFit Basic Training
$149 Initial Depost + $99 Annual Renewal
(Excludes Veterans Program)
- Get Access to Full TaijiFit Training Course
- Learn a skill that brings exceptional wellness to your life
- Get complimentary live, online hangouts
- Certification can be used to teach classes in your area (Non-Vet)
Basic Training + Tai Chi for Veterans
$216 Initial Deposit + $99 Annual Renewal
(Includes Veterans Program)
- Get Full TaijiFit Basic Training Course
- Gain Access to Exclusive Members Only Community
- Bring health and wellness in a fun way to your community
- Learn from Tai Chi Expert David-Dorian Ross
- Become an In-Network Provider to the revolutionary Veterans Administration Community Care Network (VACCN)
Still need more information about TaijiFit for Veterans?
Fill out the information below to see if this program is right for you!
The Veterans Administration Community Care Network is an exciting new program for our Nation's Veterans. Teaching TaijiFit has many benefits. Sign up below to find out for yourself!