How Becoming a Venue Host Works
The Tai Chi for Veterans Mission
What If You Don't Know Anyone That Teaches Tai Chi, Yoga or Mind/Body Fitness?
Our CEO David-Dorian Ross has been teaching and training Tai Chi and Yoga Instructors for over 40 years. He has created a robust online certification program that focuses on teaching "Teachers" rather than the next Tai Chi Master.
Our TaijiFit Certification Program is 150 hours and will get you ready to participate in the network. David-Dorian hosts monthly training to keep you progressing in the craft.
Where This Program is Offered
- Orange States/Counties Live by Spring 2020
- Blue States/Counties Go-Live Starting July 2020
IS YOUR FACILITY CURRENTLY SHUT DOWN?
Don't worry with our program you can offer Telehealth to your community.
Online Training From the Comfort of Your Home
- Average 45-60 Days to Complete
- Focus on "Feeling the Flow" Over "Perfect Form"
- All Ages Can Participate
- Learn 18 Movements, and 2 Routines (Standing and Seated)
- All Training Done Online
- Go at Your Own Pace
Who Should Become a TaijiFit Instructor?
What Others Say About TaijiFit
Please read before signing up!
What is the Community Care Network?
What is TaijiFit?
What is the VA's Involvement?
Are We Employed by the VA and Taijifit?
I'm new to Tai Chi. Can I participate?
We currently have a Certified Instructor, do we still need a Certification?
Can I offer classes to Non-Veterans?
How much does the VA reimburse for these classes?
Do We Need Insurance?
What documents do I need to provide before hosting?
How do I get reimbursed?
Is there a required amount of classes I have to teach?
We Already Offer Tai Chi, Will This Replace My Current Class?
Are there any hidden fees?
What about Continued Education Credits? (CEC's)
Does the Certification really only take 45 days?
What is an NPI Number, and Why Do We Need One?
What If We Can't Find an Instructor?
What qualifies a Veteran to be referred out to the CCN?
What else should I know before signing up?
How does the $99 annual renewal fee work?
What's My Investment?
Great News! Our monthly membership makes becoming a venue host for the veteran administration easy.
Your investment can be mad back This can be made back by teaching ONE CLASS!
This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this new program and be the go-to teacher and venue in your county!
Host Classes & Get Employee TaijiFit Certified
- Get 2 Employee TaijiFit Certified as long. (Have an employee who leaves we will make sure your new staff gets certified)
- Credentialed Teacher Can Also Teach Non-Veteran Classes
- Access to our Taijifit Instructor Community
- Monthly CEC Hangout with DDR
- Personalized Critique and Testing
- Registered as VA Community Network Provider
- Real-Time Tai Chi for Veterans Updates
- Optum & VA Portal Access*
- No $99 Annual Renewal Fee
- Learn with David-Dorian Ross (DDR)
- Weekly live Mentoring Sessions with DDR
- DDR'S Fast Track to Certification
- Priority Support
- TaijiFit Music License
- In Studio Access: Online Mentoring Program (OMP)
- OMP Master Trainer Certification Practice
- OMP: Build Social Media Following *
- OMP: Being An Online Instructor*
- OMP: Tech Guidance *
- OMP: Best Business Practices*
- Marketing Materials **
- Potential Placement As An Official TAIJIFIT Online Instructor*
*Available after completion of certification
** Coming Soon
*Available after completion of certificationJoin Today!
Host Space at Multiple Venues
Are you apart of a larger organization?
- YMCA Association?
- Multiple Gyms?
- Multiple Senior Centers?
Contact support for help with signing up and special certification discount!
Want To Learn More?
Tai Chi for Veterans is a program that helps us give back to those who gave so much for our democracy. It's also a program that is going to turn the fitness world on its head.
You don't need to have a fitness background to participate, you just need a willingness to learn and help those who are in need. Tai Chi is a slow-moving, low impact activity that can be taught and enjoyed across multiple generations.
Sign up for a series of informational emails to find out if this program is right for you!