Online Training From the Comfort of Home
- Average 45 Days to Complete
- Focus on Routine Over "Perfect Form"
- All Ages Can Participate
- Learn 18 Movements, and 2 Beginner Routines
- All Training Done Online
- Go at Your Own Pace
Where This Program is Offered
- Orange States/Counties Live by Spring 2020
- Blue States/Counties Go-Live Starting July 2020
Become a Tai Chi For Veterans Instructor
What You Get With a Tai Chi For Veterans Certification?
- Complete Online Training Course
- Monthly Live Hangouts With David-Dorian Ross
- The License to Use Material to Build Your Own Buisness
- Marketing Materials To Help You Succeed (Coming Soon)
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT TAIJIFIT
Invest in your Future Now
Basic Features Plus:
- Registered as VA Community Network Provider
- Live Monthly Hangouts
- Real-Time Tai Chi for Veterans Updates
- Venue Placement Guidance
- Click Here for More Information on The Tai Chi for Veterans Program
Bronze Features Plus:
- Learn with David-Dorian Ross (DDR)
- Weekly Mentoring Sessions with DDR
- DDR'S Fast Track to Certification
- Monthly CEC Hangout with DDR
- Priority Support
- Submit Questions for Live Monthly Hangout
BREAK DOWN OF PLANS
Please read before signing up!
What is the Community Care Network?
What is TaijiFit?
What is the VA's Involvement?
Am I Employed by the VA and Taijifit?
I'm new to Tai Chi. Can I participate?
I'm already credentialed, do I still need a Certification?
Can I offer classes to Non-Veterans?
How much does the VA reimburse for these classes?
I don't have a venue, will you provide me with one?
What documents do I need to provide before teaching?
How do I get reimbursed?
Is there a required amount of classes I have to teach?
Can a Veteran request a referral to my class?
Are there any hidden fees?
What about Continued Education Credits? (CEC's)
Does the Certification really only take 45 days?
What qualifies a Veteran to be referred out to the CCN?
What else should I know before signing up?
How does the annual $99 renewal rate work?
Still need more information about TaijiFit for Veterans?
Fill Out Your Information Below to See if this Program is the Right For You!
The Veterans Administration Community Care Network is an exciting new program for our Nation's Veterans. Teaching TaijiFit has many benefits. Sign up below to find out for yourself!